Updated July 28, 2021
Samantha Ensinger (Savor The Spoonful) strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Samantha Ensinger is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
savorthespoonful.com is striving to meet the World Wide Web Consortium’s web content Accessibility Guidelines.
Here are just some of the many ways that savorthespoonful.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on my website.
- For any video created with talking, a transcript will be provided.
- All text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio.
- Designed using standard compliant HTML and CSS. T
- Website content includes informative headings and labels where relevant, and is usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- Consistent navigation across the website.
- Maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout the website.
Despite efforts to make all pages and content on savorthespoonful.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not yet having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
I am continuously improving the accessibility of my website for people with disabilities. If you find that I am not meeting your requirements, please let me know by sending me a message at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on savorthespoonful.com or require assistance with any part of my site, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist as soon as I can.